We believe that equity, diversity, and inclusion are foundational elements to achieve our mission, carry out our vision, and be true to our values.
*Video was created through a partnership between International Student and Scholars Services (ISSS) and Orientation & First-Year Programs (OFYP), and was funded by the International Student Academic Services Fee.
RecWell Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (REDI)
Encouraging and supporting the inclusion of differences through recreation and wellness.
- Create a welcoming and inclusive culture within RecWell where everyone belongs.
- Implement diversity and inclusion awareness training for staff.
Bryan Karban, Chair, Outdoor Program Manager
Lisa Lemler, Associate Director of Wellness
Sarah MacPhail, Principal Administrative Specialist
Caley Conney, Director of Alumni Relations
Luke Day, Operations Manager
Rahul Rajan, Minneapolis Facilities and Risk Management Coordinator
Kaitlin Goff, Coordinator of Aquatic Operations and Events
Ben Kohler, Group Fitness Coordinator
Gender Neutral Changing Room Locations
Minneapolis RecWell (URWC) — 13 total changing rooms
- Lower Level
- 1 in Outdoor Center
- 2 in the south building near the south equipment room
- 5 in the north building near the north equipment room
- Main Level
- 2 in the lobby area
- 3rd level
- 1 on the north side of the track
- 2 near the office area/conference room
URW Sports Field Complex
- 1 near the main entrance
St. Paul Gym
- 2 near the climbing wall on the lower level