New Lap Swim Procedures
To adhere to Minnesota Department of Health and Center for Disease Control guidelines, Lap Swim will be available through sign up only.
According to University of Minnesota COVID-19 policies, all lap swim patrons will be required to wear a mask in the building until immediately before entering the water.
An attendant will be on deck at all times to assist with questions. As the lifeguards will not wear masks due to the danger of wearing them when making a water rescue, we ask that you not approach the lifeguard unless there is an emergency in the water.
Please check in with the attendant upon arrival to your lap swim session. They will assign you a lane. There will be no more than 1 swimmer allowed per lane.
This is a deep water pool. Proficient swimming is required.
Please direct any questions to email@example.com or call 612-626-6674
St. Paul Pool Hours
How to Sign Up/Cancel Lap Swim Reservations
How to Reserve a Lap Swim Session
- Go to https://shoprecwell.umn.edu/
- Log In Options:
- UMN community can use UMN credentials to login.
- Members who have used Shop RecWell before can use the same login
- Members who need to set up a log in can email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive credentials to login.
- Next, either click on the Lap Swim icon or search "Lap Swim" in the search bar.
- Select the week and pool you'd like to register for.
- Register for the time(s) you'd like to swim. They will appear in your cart.
- Finally, go to your cart and "Checkout"
How to Cancel Lap Swim Session
- Log in to shoprecwell.umn.edu
- Click on your name in the top right corner
- Choose "Profile"
- On your left under "Personal Information" click "Programs"
- Find the lap swim time you'd like to cancel
- Click the three dots on the right side and select "Cancel Registration"
- A pop up will appear, select "Yes, Cancel Registration"