The Intramural program is a great way for members of the University community to engage in friendly competition. Members can compete in individual, partner or team events in a wide range of sports.
- Intramural Leagues
- Opportunities include men’s, women’s, and co-recreation leagues
- Special Events
- Fun competition and tournament opportunities without committing to a full season of play
- University Athletic Leagues
- More intensive play for those seeking a higher level of competition
- Golf Leagues
- A variety of league opportunities at the University of Minnesota Golf Course
- Court Sports
- Programming for recreational and competitive court sports enthusiasts
Download the Intramural Handbook
Want more information about Intramurals? Download the Intramural Sports handbook!Intramural Sports Handbook (330KB PDF File)
Minneapolis Rec Sports Fields
- League Rules:
- League Fee:
- $150.00 / team (Open)
- League Type:
- Online Registration Opens:
Monday, April 27 at 1:00pm
The following instructions have been prepared for you to become familiar with the Intramural Sports online registration process. Signing up your team can be done in 5 simple steps:
- Log in to your IM Leagues account.
- Create your team prior to registration.
- Move your team into a league after registration opens.
- Pay for your team online.
- Attend themandatorycaptains meeting.
Need more players? Want to add as a Free Agent? Read more here.Registration