The following instructions have been prepared for you to become familiar with the Intramural Sports online registration process. Signing up your team can be done in 5 simple steps:
- Log in to your IM Leagues account.
- Create your team prior to registration.
- Move your team into a league after registration opens.
- Pay for your team online.
- Attend the mandatory captains meeting.
Sign on using your University of Minnesota x500 information and complete the required demographical information.
Pre-registering a team allows captains to create there team ahead of registration, so that when registration opens, captains only need to move their pre-registered team into the desired league and pay for the team. This will be less time consuming than creating the team during registration, thus, it gives captains a better chance to get into their preferred league. To pre-register take the following steps:
- Sign in to your IMLeagues account(created in Step 1).
- Select "Create Team" which is located under the "Registration" menu in the top right portion of the page.
- Choose the desired sport (i.e. Soccer)
- Choose the desired league (i.e. CoRec, Open, Men's, Women's)
- Click Create Team"
Before Registration: Create Your Team
- If you are creating a team prior to the date that registration opens, you must move your team into a league once registration opens.
During Registration: Move Your Team into a League
- Remember to login to IMLeagues and move your team into the desired league. If you don't move your team into a league after registration opens,your team will not be entered into a league.
- If you have not created a team prior to registration, you can still sign up, but keep in mind that leagues fill on a first come, first serve basis.
- If you have created your team prior to registration (see directions above), you must still move your team into the actual league after registration opens. Leagues fill on a first come, first serve basis.
- Once registration opens, the red bar indicating that your team is on the waitlist will state: "This team is currently on the waitlist. To view if there are any open sports to move the team to click here." Follow the link and enter your team into your desired league.
- After your team is in the league, follow the "Pay Now" link to pay for your team.
- Any team that has not paid within 10 minutes of being added to a league will be automatically removed, and the first team on the waitlist will be moved in.
Paying with an University of Minnesota EFS Account(Internal U of M transfers only)
- Please complete this form and email it to email@example.com at least 24 hours prior to the opening of registration
- Follow the instructions above to sign your team up, but do not select the "Pay Now" option.
- After you have reserved your spot in the league, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what sport, night, and league you were accepted into.
- Once we have matched your team with your EFS form, we will mark your team as "paid" within the IMLeagues system.
After paying your league fee online, you will be prompted to watch a video that explains the rules for your specific sport. This video must be watched prior to the beginning of the league.