Minneapolis Climbing Gym
The Minneapolis climbing wall is 33 feet in height with over 3,200 square feet of climbing surface. Additionally, there is 1,000 SQ. ft. of bouldering wall space.
Climbing Gym COVID-19 Operation Updates
- Climbers are expected to follow the following hygiene and sanitation guidelines:
- If you have a fever, or any other symptoms of COVID-19, do not come to the Climbing Gym
- Wash your hands before and after your climbing session
- Masks are not required if you are fully vaccinated. Please visit RecWell Alerts for more information.
- Use hand sanitizer before attempting a climb
- Consider using liquid chalk with at least 60% alcohol content
St. Paul Gym Climbing Wall
The SPG Climbing Wall is available for Open Bouldering for the summer. The climbing gym is not available for use during Youth Programs Climbing Club meeting times.
All climbers must have either a current Semester Climbing Pass at the URWC Climbing Gym or sign up online in advance for a free Saint Paul Gym Bouldering Pass. This pass must be renewed each semester.
- Be respectful of other users and limit your climbing time to 1 hour or less
- Family Day Climbing is not available over the summer
St. Paul Climbing Wall
Open bouldering is available at St. Paul during regular building opens. The wall features over 900 square feet of climbing surface, equipped with five top ropes and reaches 25 feet high.