Cultivating Curiosity since 1986
University Youth Programs offer summer fun and activity in a variety of settings--no two days are alike as you discover the best the University and surrounding areas have to offer. Structured as weekly day camps for youth ages 5-15, all camps feature rock climbing, swimming, high-quality facilities, and energetic staff to create a full day of quality activities and a summer like no other.
Mix and match camp choices week by week as desired. Weekly camps in a variety of topics are divided into four general categories. All camps are introductory unless specified.
- Kids University
- Kids University offers discovery in common University studies such as agriculture, ecology, language, math, and science. Hands on activities to introduce or reinforce the fun of learning is planned for ages 6-15.
- MN Sport Schools
- Take aim at a lifetime activity with a bow or a rod and reel, reach new heights in rock climbing, challenge your accuracy on the course, and more. Sports instruction is at an introductory level (except where noted) for ages 6-15 in a wide variety of lifetime, adventure and traditional choices.
- Discovering U
- Discovering U is the place to let the creativity rule as ages 6-15 experience a variety of interests in self-expression and skill development. Arts programs, as well as interdisciplinary, creative approaches, are featured.
- Gopher Adventures
- Gopher Adventures offer weeks filled with fun and active days for ages 5-12. The small, age-appropriate groups are great for developing interests, friendships, and problem-solving skills in a safe and fun environment.
- No Boundaries Sports Camp
- Experience a variety of wheelchair sports in this two-day camp. This camp is specifically designed for youth with lower extremity disabilities. Activities include wheelchair tennis, wheelchair basketball, wheelchair softball, adaptive rock-climbing and more!