Introducing the HydroMassage
With HydroMassage®, a powerful wave of water spans the full width of the user's body providing a powerful, heated massage. Users enjoy total relaxation while remaining comfortable and fully clothed. The system provides unlimited preset programs and allows for a fully customizable massage for the user.
Why Users Love HydroMassage®
- Convenient: It takes 10-15 minutes or less to get a powerful massage; during their lunch break...anytime!
- Comfortable: Clients don’t get undressed. They can enjoy the massage fully clothed and
- Entertaining: With the HydroMassage® Touchscreen, clients can watch videos and listen to music during their massage. Those users who have a hard time sitting still will be completely satisfied with the entertainment features.
- Affordable: You can get regular massage at a substantially reduced cost, as compared to hands-on massage therapy.
RecWell wants to make sure that you get a nice massage for a great price! HydroMassage® sessions are 20 minutes in length. Pricing is listed below:
- 1 Session (members/students): $10
- 1 Session (non-members): $15
- 4 Sessions (members only): $20
- 8 Sessions (members only): $40
- 12 Sessions (members only): $60
Signing up is easy. Appointments are scheduled in 30-minute timeblocks (5-minute setup & 20-minute massage). Please do not schedule an appointment after a workout as we try to maintain a hygienic environment.
Please click on the below link to access the Google Appointment Calendar and select the time block that best fits your schedule.
You may also come to Member Services of the University Recreation and Wellness Center or call (612) 626-9222 to schedule and pay for a session.
*We DO accept walk-in appointments as long as the massage bed is not in use.
View the list below for some additional information.
The HydroMassage® is located in the Wellness Resource Center on the main level of the Minneapolis Recreation and Wellness Center.
Anyone suffering from one or more of the following conditions, or with a condition upon which heat or massage would have an adverse effect should receive physician approval prior to use:
- Heart or circulatory problems; inflammatory conditions such as phlebitis; varicose veins or thrombosis; swollen joints, acute inflammations, severe bruising, skin infections, contagious diseases; a high temperature or have pain radiating to the arms or legs when the back is massaged.
- The convenience of this service is amazing. All that is required is that you kick your shoes off and lay on the bed wearing what you have on that day. Comfortable clothing is recommended but is not required.
- Sound from the water pressure could be bothersome so complimentary soft earplugs are provided but personal music devices with ear buds are always a good option.
If your initial scheduled appointment no longer works, simply call Member Services to cancel your appointment. Refunds will not be given.