The camperships are awarded in a competitive round. Applications are collected until the deadline. After funding is distributed in early March, an interest list is collected for any additional funding that becomes available.
To Submit a Campership Request
- Read and follow the campership guidelines, then submit all application materials together.
- Complete the Campership request form.
- Provide copies of documents to support financial status and request.
- Camp registration and waiver form indicating first and second choices for camps.
- Submit a payment of $10 (non-refundable) for the application fee.
Contact the YP Summer Camp office to requests application materials by mail or pick them up at the Youth Programs office.
Return all forms and fees to:
University Youth Programs, 104 St. Paul Gym
1536 N Cleveland Ave.
St. Paul, MN 55108
Tax Credits, Flex Spending, and Receipts
Summer camps also qualify for child care reimbursement, flex spending accounts, and tax credits. Tax ID number and proof of amount paid are found on receipts. If you need to request a past year's receipt, view the directions here.