- Registration for this Year's Event (February 26, 7am-5pm) will open November 28th.
- Heats will begin every 35 minutes, starting at 7am. Each heat has 16 spots, first come, first serve once registration opens.
- Registration will close two weeks prior to the event.
$125 TEAM REGISTRATION (up to 3 people competing as 1 entry)
Click HERE to register
A full refund can be requested up to 14 days before the event for a documented illness or injury that would bar the participant from fully participating in the Tri-U-Mah events. Within the 14 day period before the event, the event of a documented illness or injury, including a positive COVID-19 test, a partial refund of 50% of registration costs or deferring registration to the following year can be requested. To request a refund, contact Ben Kohler at [email protected].
What to Expect
Winners are determined by total distance traveled in the 30-minute sections. Volunteers will record the total laps (swimming) and miles (biking and running) completed during the event. The total distance traveled will determine the top finishers for each age group. In addition to individual age group champions, there will be an overall male and female Tri-U-Mah winner.
- Participants should provide their own equipment such as swimsuits, caps, and biking and running shoes.
- Refreshments and towels are provided.
- The University Aquatic Center will be set up with 25-yard lanes.
- Stages SC3 Indoor Cycle Bikes
- Woodway Mercury Treadmills
Heats will consist of 18 participants. Each heat will have 10-minutes of transition time from the swim/bike sections and 5-minutes of transition time from the bike/run sections.