What to Expect
Winners are determined by total distance traveled in the 30-minute sections. Volunteers will record the total laps (swimming) and miles (biking and running) completed during the event. The total distance traveled will determine the top finishers for each age group. In addition to individual age group champions, there will be an overall male and female Tri-U-Mah winner.
- Participants should provide their own equipment such as swimsuits, caps, and biking and running shoes.
- Refreshments and towels are provided.
- The University Aquatic Center will be set up with 25-yard lanes.
- Stages SC3 Indoor Cycle Bikes
- Woodway Mercury Treadmills
Heats will consist of 18 participants. Each heat will have 10-minutes of transition time from the swim/bike sections and 5-minutes of transition time from the bike/run sections.