Introducing Our New Adaptive Series
RecWell is offering four new adaptive activities throughout the semester that include Sitting Volleyball, Wheelchair Basketball, Goalball, and Adaptive Climbing. These new offerings are FREE to attend and necessary equipment will be provided.
Open Wheelchair Basketball
- Dates: Tuesday, November 9 - 6:00p-8:00pm & Tuesday, December 7 - 6:00p-8:00pm
- Location: Located in the MAC Gym (4th floor) of the RecWell Center
- No sign-up required!
If you need a ride to the Recreation and Wellness Center please visit the University Paratransit Service for more information.
Many of our pieces are multifunctional, are wheelchair accessible, or can be converted into a more adaptive piece. We also have straps padded blocks available. Please ask our staff for help finding a piece or assistance.
- Invictus Active Trainer (wheelchair roller)
- Rope trainer
- Water rower
- Upper body ergometer
- Free weights
- Adjustable cable machines
- Wheelchair accessible cable machine
Functional + Accessory Equipment
- Resistance bands
- Inflated fitness balls
- Weighted fitness balls