If I have a FitPass, do I still have to register for each class?
Yes. After you have a FitPass you will be able to sign-up for each class you want to attend. There is no further cost to register for each class. Registering allows are instructors to check you in, ensure we have enough space and equipment for everyone, and alert you if the class is cancelled or the location changes,
What classes are offered?
Where are the classes?
Classes are offered at University Recreation and Wellness and St. Paul Gym. Check the class schedule to view the room location. Often, classes can be found in the locations:
- Cycle Studio: Lower Level of Recreation and Wellness
- Multipurpose Room 3/4: 2nd floor of Recreation and Wellness
- Multimporise Room 6: 4th floor of Recreation and Wellness
- Pool: Lower Level of Recreation and Wellness or Basement Level of St. Paul Gym
- Studio: 2nd floor of St. Paul Gym
What do I need to bring?
We suggest a water bottle and towel. You also have the option of bringing your own mat, but all equipment is provided.