Is there a cost to participate?
To attend class a FitPass must be purchased. A FitPass is an all-access pass that will allow you join any fitness class for the semester it is purchased.
- Student FitPass Price: $37
- Non-Student FitPass Price: $45
Not ready to purchase a FitPass? Check out our free options!
If I have a FitPass, do I still have to register for each class?
Yes. After you have a FitPass you will be able to sign-up for each class you want to attend. There is no further cost to register for each class. Registering allows our instructors to check you in, ensure we have enough space and equipment for everyone, and alert you if the class is cancelled or the location changes,
What classes are offered?
When and where are the classes?
Refer to our class schedule for each individual class times. Please arrive 10 min early to class to have adequate time to get check-in by the instructor and set-up.
Classes are offered at University Recreation and Wellness and St. Paul Gym. Check the class schedule to view the room location. Often, classes can be found in the locations:
- Cycle Studio: Lower Level of Recreation and Wellness
- Multipurpose Room 3/4: 2nd floor of Recreation and Wellness
- Multimporise Room 6: 4th floor of Recreation and Wellness
- Pool: Lower Level of Recreation and Wellness or Basement Level of St. Paul Gym
- Studio: 2nd floor of St. Paul Gym
What do I need to bring?
We suggest a water bottle and towel. You also have the option of bringing your own mat, but all equipment is provided.
Can I cancel a class?
You can cancel a class you have already registered for. To cancel, follow these steps:
1. Go to shoprecwell.com.
2. Click on the profile tab at the top right of screen and login.
3. In your profile, your program registrations will be on the left hand side. Click on the three stacked dots, select cancel. The program should now reed as cancelled on the right.